News & Topics for FY '12
- February 18, 2013; JAEA President, Atsuyuki Suzuki signed the Memorandum between the JAEA and the National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the cooperation in research and development of future nuclear energy and creation of new industries.
- December 4, 2012; JAEA Executive Director, Hiroshi Uetsuka signed the arrangement for cooperation in research on nuclear energy and technology with the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- December 3 - 14, 2012; JAEA experts were dispatched to the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University for lecture on nuclear engineering including HTGR technologies.
- June 22, 2012; JAEA Executive Vice President Yonezo Tsujikura signed the amendments of the implementing arrangement between JAEA and the National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan for cooperation in research and development in nuclear energy and technology at Kurchatov, Kazakhstan.
- June 8, 2012; JAEA Executive Director, Yoichi Ito signed the arrangement between JAEA and the Nuclear Technology Safety Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan for cooperation in safety research on high temperature gas-cooled reactor at Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Simulation results of temperature distribution of cesium adsorption vessels by our center was introduced. / NHK E-tele "Science ZERO" (May 13, 2012).
- Articles about results of 6th international topical meeting on High Temperature Reactor Technology, HTR2012 were placed in Weekly "Energy Tsushin" (Nov. 9, 2012), Atomic Industry Newspaper (a JAIF weekly) (Nov. 29, 2012) and The Nikkei Business Daily (Nov. 30, 2012).