Capacity Building Assistance
- 1. Nuclear Security Course
- 2. Safeguards and SSAC* Course
- 3. International Nonproliferation Framework Course
(* State System of Accounting for and Control of Nuclear Material)
To help ensure that all existing nuclear materials are used exclusively for peaceful purposes and are used sufficiently protected against theft and sabotage through:
- Support for legal development; and
- Hands-on training for state system of accounting for and control of nuclear material (SSAC) and physical protection of nuclear materials.
Different programs for different target participants:
- Country/organization-specific needs
- Introductory/intermediate/advanced level
- Joint course agenda development with the partner countries
- Variety of course style: lecture, hands-on training, group work, roundtable discussion, etc.
Physical Protection Exercise Field
Equipped with basic physical protection devices and equipment such as fences and detection sensors, PP Exercise Field offers effective and practical training through hands-on exercises.
Exterior Detection Sensors, Cameras, Delay Elements
Contraband Detection Equipment
Access Control System
Alarm Display and Monitoring System
Virtual Reality (VR) System
ISCN has developed a virtual reality training system to provide a practical training environment. Through the system, one can experience/survey a facility and its physical protection system three-dimentionally.
- Design intrusion simulation and physical protection system
- Verify monitoring functions and image characteristics of cameras (day/night)
- Verify installations and functions of security equipment